Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This position is responsible for overseeing all the operations of the Contact Center at RSC Africa under the United States Refugee Admissions Program (USRAP). This includes managing workflow within the Call Center and coordinating with other program departments. The position will provide project management support for the call center set–up, oversee development of standard operating procedure and call scripts, and ensure technology supporting the call center are in line with USRAP manual. The position will also collect, analysis and report on the call center statistics. The position is a member of the RSC Africa Leadership Team.
This position directly supervises the Call Center Supervisor, and the Call Center Specialist. This position indirectly supervises the Senior Call Center Representatives, Call Center Representatives, and contract Interpreters assigned to the call center.This position reports directly to the Processing Support Coordinator.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years of paid work experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Eight (8) years of paid work experience is required.
- Three (3) years of direct supervisory experience is required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience at RSC Africa or US refugee resettlement is preferred.
- Previous experience working in a Contact Center required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong customer service delivery skills.
- Excellent diplomatic skills including calmness and excellent communication skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Strong computer skills, in particular Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Access.
- Advance knowledge of market standard Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Thorough knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the Worldwide Refugee Admissions Processing System (WRAPS) database, USRAP Policies and Procedures.
Close Date: 05/07/2021