Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining the day–to–day management of the Call Center including outbound and inbound calls, and quality checks within Call Center operation. Daily management of the RSC Africa call center activities, will includes day to day effective resource planning to maximize productivity against set objectives.
This position supervises Senior Call Center (CC) Representatives, and CC Representatives.This position reports directly to the Call Center Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree or four (4) years of relevant experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Eight (8) years of paid work experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience at RSC Africa or US refugee resettlement is required.
- Previous experience working in a Contact Center preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong customer service delivery skills.
- Excellent diplomatic skills including calmness and excellent communication skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Strong computer skills, in particular Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Access.
- Basic knowledge of market standard Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Thorough knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the Worldwide Refugee Admissions Processing System (WRAPS) database, USRAP Policies and Procedures.
Close Date: 05/07/2021