Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This position is responsible for the daily supervision of Senior Case Processing Assistant (SCPA) and Case Processing Assistants II (CPA II) assigned to Correspondence (COR) Units (Partner Inquiries and Refugee Inquiries teams). This position will manage the workload of the unit and ensuring quality and efficiency in all communications to Congress, Attorneys, USRAP partners and refugees. The position works closely with Program Management to ensure case status information shared is in line with the USRAP Compliance and Integrity Module.
This Correspondence Supervisor (Refugee Inquiries) supervises Correspondence Unit SCPA and CPA II’s and reports to the Communication Manager.The Correspondence Supervisor (Partner Inquiries) supervise Correspondence Unit SCPAs and reports to the Public Information Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree or four (4) years of paid work experience in lieu of Bachelor’s degree required.
- Eight (8) years’ work experience is required.
- Supervisory experience is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience at RSC Africa or US refugee resettlement is required.
- Thorough knowledge of the US Refugee Admissions Program and WRAPS database preferred.
- Strong computer skills, in particular Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Access.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written English language skills
Close Date: 05/07/2021