Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This position is primarily responsible for development, adoption, implementation and enforcement of information security policies, procedures and standards; ensuring compliance with the organizational IT security framework; regular monitoring and network vulnerability scanning; internal IT security audit; cyber risk mitigation and internal cyber staff cyber security best practices training. The position requires flexibility, initiative and confidence in dealing with different types of complex systems,network,software, equipment and more importantly, different types of people.
These positions report directly to the IT Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in IT field is required; A Master’s degree is preferred.
- Other advanced professional training in IT Security is required (CISSP, GIAC, CISA, CISM)related or equivalent.
- 5 years of paid IT work experience is required.
- 3 years of experience in IT Security is required.
- 2 years’ experience in managing, securing, maintaining and design of computer systems, preferably Windows based, is preferred.
- Experience in managing major IT projects is preferred.
Close Date: 05/07/2021