Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job
Twiga is a mobile-based supply platform for Africa’s retail outlets, kiosks, and markets stalls.
The purpose of this position is to lead the designated area sales team by establishing strong relationships with market stakeholders and to facilitate growth in the share of our clients’ stock size of FFV and FMCG, devise sampling and testing procedures, and implement outcomes-based on evidenced data.
- Team leadership and coaching: coach and help develop team members acquire and consistently demonstrate the Twiga Way of Working.
- Hold at least 4 coaching visits per week with team members. Cover the team within a three-week cycle.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and sales management to ensure team members have tools and facilitation to execute their routines as seamlessly and effortlessly as possible. Facilitate problem solving and collaboration
- Drive outlet recruitment and retention of existing customers through development and growth of long term customer relationships
- Influence and drive product diversification and growth in profitability per customer.
- More than three years of experience as a sales team lead, preferably in the FMCG industry
- Experience in e-commerce, digital marketing, distribution, retail, and FMCG organizations preferred
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree or equivalent
Key Performance Indicators:
- High performing sales team: each team members visit 40 productive outlets per day as per journey plan, maintains coverage of 240 outlets per route, has a quality of conversation with vendor/vendor survey, enhances the visibility and presentation of the outlet, and realizes growth in assortment variety and drop size.
- Minimum of 4 documented coaching sessions per week.
- Acquisition of new profitable customers and retention of existing customers in line with the set targets.
- Consistent growth in product diversification and gross profit per customer to achieve and maintain set targets.
- Customer satisfaction scores (net promoter score, customer satisfaction index, SLA adherence) maintained at approved levels.
- Credit management: non-performing loans contained within set limits.
- Reporting and insight generation.