Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To ensure that debts are managed and maintained at it’s minimal. To ensure that there is strict adherence to the credit policy.
- Participate in implementation of the company’s credit control policy
- Sending monthly statements and resolve incoming queries on outstanding accounts from intermediaries.
- Review debtor’s reconciliation and sign-offs for Insurance brokers/Insurance agents, Facultative Reinsurance business and other intermediaries
- Apply reminders on account to ensure debts are paid in a timely manner and full follow through by relevant intermediaries.
- Prepare and submit daily, weekly, and monthly reports for the department
- Referring of uncollected debts to debt collection agencies, managing legal action and reference to the Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- Drive collection of premium debited on a monthly basis;
- Tracing and pursuing long outstanding debtors and where possible, assess capacity to settle debts
- Follow up bounced cheques and contacts the clients for replacements as and when it arises and provides a monthly report;
- Check remittances (RTGS, EFT, IPFs) and facilitate receipting within 2 days and monitor daily receipting and banking of all premiums received;
- Visit and call intermediaries for follow up on collections and reconciliations to provide a weekly report.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- CPA (K) added advantage
- Certificate in credit control management.
- Up to two (2) years’ relevant experience
Skills and Attributes
- Planning and Organizing skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Knowledge of Business Environment
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, kindly send your resume to the address below indicating on the subject of your email the job title.
Strictly apply through https://cic.co.ke/job-application/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
For example: Ref: Application for Credit Control Assistant
The application should reach us by close of business on 3rd May 2021. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 10th May 2021 consider your application unsuccessful.