Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CloudFactory is looking for a seasoned Professional Services Manager to join our team!
This will be an amazing opportunity for you to interact with our biggest clients (hint: these are globally recognized and leading companies) and have the biggest possible impact in providing meaningful work for our workforce.
You should be able to inspire others and lead a team of technology professionals, harnessing collective expertise to architect great solutions that make a difference. You will enjoy working with amazing brands, aligning technology to business outcomes and finding new ways technology can transform the customer experience. You will be supporting many of the world’s fastest growing, disruptive technology companies and helping them succeed by understanding their needs, and then delivering results to match.
You are an experienced manager and have developed new approaches, ideas and problem solving methods for high quality delivery. You must be passionate about the client experience and committed to continuous improvement. Solution oriented and creative thinking skills to evaluate problems and to drive win-win outcomes will be your toolbox.
To be successful in this role, you should have a “player/coach” attitude with the ability to own some workload whilst delegating and overseeing tasks for the team.
This role is remote and reports to the Director of Delivery Services.
One of our principles at CloudFactory is – “We Respect Data” and Professional Services is a key team that is driving the data centricity within the organization. The Professional Services team is instrumental in data integration and visualization such that key decisions are data driven. As a leader of this team, you will be primarily accountable to the following deliverables along with your team:
- Build integrations and data pipelines to and from a Client’s tool and platforms such that data is accessible to CloudFactory to aid managing the workforce.
- Build integrations / conversions for inputs and outputs for our product offerings that use Partner and Marketplace tools
- Build custom technology enhancement for CloudFactory proprietary tools to allow efficiency in data processing for our CloudWorkers
- Build custom dashboards for our key and strategic accounts such that key metrics are tracked and analyzed for them
- Build light-weight automations to enable our WorkStream Team Leads to operate efficiently.
- Build and maintain internal KPI dashboards to present key data for Leadership.
- Own and manage costs and permissions for the Professional Services technology platforms.
- Develop our technical abilities through coaching & mentoring our Professional Services Team
- Lead our Professional Services Team with confidence, integrity and passion.
- Manage the estimation of work and the utilization and assignment of resources to ensure implementation of design and delivery.
- Build strong relationships with Stakeholders based on trust and expertise, and inspire them with innovative solutions that harness appropriate technology, are commercially viable and can be successfully implemented.
- Contribute to Delivery Services’s strategy and operational plans
- Identify opportunities to add value to CloudFactory and our Clients through appropriate new technologies and develop compelling business cases to support your ideas.
- Work with the Delivery leadership team to develop and deliver on the technical strategy that is aligned to our business goals and connected to the wider business.
- Manage relationships across the product teams, pre-sales, sales and engineering teams to understand future demand and requirements ensuring a proactive resourcing model
- Seek out alignment and collaboration with team members across all functions to support an integrated offering and client experience.
- Keep up with the latest industry developments, validating them for CloudFactory and our Clients.
- You can explain complex technical issues at an appropriate level for your audience.
- You are a natural and excellent communicator through all mediums.
- You have a strong commercial and business awareness that ensures our technical output is aligned to client needs and delivers business value.
- You lead by example, balancing ownership and responsibility with empowerment and delegation.
- You are flexible to work on several projects/tasks/Clients in parallel in a dynamic environment.
- You have knowledge of open source, open standards and cloud technologies and an in-depth understanding of architectural concepts, methodologies and approaches.
- You have strong problem-solving skills with a flair for collaboration.
- You are experienced presenting and communicating with and to Enterprise organizations.
- 5+ years’ experience in enterprise Professional Services Leadership
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English
- Strong team/autonomous working capability
- BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of both traditional and agile delivery methods
- AWS / Google certifications
- Background in the AI/Machine Learning industry
- Familiarity with the enterprise SaaS ecosystem
- Experience managing SCRUMs
- Project Management certifications like PMI/PMP, ACP or equivalent
- Great Mission and Culture
- Meaningful Work
- Growth Opportunities
- Flexible Work Hours
- Market Competitive Salary
- Health and Medical