Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KOKO Networks is a venture-backed technology company currently operating in Kenya and India. Our mission is to imagine and deliver technology that transforms life in the world’s fastest growing cities. We build and deploy cloud-connected “KOKO Points” inside local retail outlets, which provide mass market consumer goods in partnership with major suppliers. Our first solution is liquid ethanol cooking fuel, which offers significant cost savings and quality of life improvements in the multi-billion dollar urban cooking market. In Kenya, this solution is delivered in partnership with Vivo Energy, the operator of Shell-branded fuel infrastructure across Africa. KOKO offers a fast-paced and highly collaborative work environment with significant opportunities for professional growth. We are looking for people who share our passion for technology and our vision for global impact.
As a driver, you will be responsible for loading, transporting, and delivering items and staff to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner by providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients. You will be expected to adhere to assigned routes and follow schedules.
What you will do
- To conduct inspection of vehicles before departing to deliver goods
- Pack and load products according to company specifications and load manifest
- Deliver orders safely to customers on assigned routes
- Maintain ongoing communication with fleet supervisors, agents, and the dispatch team
- Unload accurately as per client specifications
- Review deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs
What you will bring to KOKO
- RELIABLE – Do what is expected to be done, how and whenever it is expected
- SELF DEPENDENT – Must be able to handle the vehicle and its occupants and make the right decisions even in emergency situations.
- HONESTY – You do not take shortcuts, you do not fudge on aspects of law and regulations and you tell the truth in all circumstances
- MECHANICAL SKILLS – Have a basic knowledge of how a car truck operates and can do minor fixing and diagnosis
- ALERTNESS – Always aware of many factors including the condition of the vehicle, road and traffic
- STRESS MANAGEMENT – Takes setbacks in stride and never allow them to ruin their level of performance
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum Educational Qualifications O-Level
- A certificate of good conduct
- Must have knowledge of the Highway Code and regulations
- Ability to read and write and to operate a smartphone
- Possess a clean BCE-class license and PSV for the last 7 years
- Proven work record/experience as a PSV driver for the last 7 years
KOKO is committed to gender and racial diversity in the workplace. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply!