Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We assist customers in growing their business by providing and supporting a globally respected and integrated Business Management Systems powered by SAP as well as host & maintain the solution within a stable and secure on-premise or in the cloud environment. Through our Business Intelligence and Analytics team, we can ensure your competitive edge and help you do what you do best. We are an African business, that supports over 400 customers across sub-Sahara Africa, with offices in South Africa; Zambia; Mauritius; Kenya & Tanzania. Seidor Africa partners with clients that want to use technology to differentiate themselves.
Seidor is looking for an experienced and energetic SAP Business One Presales Consultant to join the team in Nairobi. The person will need to interact with- and be active in centers and regions that require coverage, such as Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Ethiopia, Mauritius, and other nominated African Countries.
The Presales Consultant will need to be an expert in SAP Business One and agreed vertical industry solution extensions so to present the business solution and value proposition to prospect, supplementing effective sales engagement cycles. Presales is responsible for functional/technical demonstration to the prospective clients through an in-person or online presentation. He./she generally is an expert taking reference from their own experiences in the marketplace.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment with demonstrable proficiency and thorough knowledge of SAP Business One.
Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential for needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques. Be able to develop and deliver high-quality SAP Business One presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features are benefits together with future innovation. Although primarily based in Kenya, the candidate will be required to travel within East Africa or other African countries and travel frequency depends on sales activity.
Training will be provided in areas such as presentation skills or as needed. The candidate will be expected to continuously understand and be able to demonstrate all aspects of SAP Business One including new version enhancements. The successful candidate will also be expected to understand selected vertical industry solutions.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Degree or Diploma in Business or Commerce
- 7+ years consulting experience in SAP Business One
- SAP Business One Certificates
- Superior and in-depth knowledge of all SAP Business One modules
- Good knowledge of HANA Analytical Reporting / Dashboards / KPIs or similar BI solution
- Exhibit good planning and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled in presenting and demonstrating executive summary value and solution with good objection-handling skills at ‘C’ / prospect board level
- Excellent knowledge for organizing and conducting online meetings/presentations
- Excellent proficiency in online meeting software controlling Participants/Audio/Video/Noise/Screen Share, Recordings, etc.: Skype/GTM/MS Teams, etc.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Be part of a multi-regional Presales team and be prepared to work independently on solutions to complex problems in multiple regions
- Excellent customer interfacing skills and ability to persuade
- Experience in systems-, business processes-, and client needs analysis
- Ability and willingness to travel within the EA region
- Valid Passport, Valid Drivers’ License, and a car
- Develop and scope the SAP Business One solution, document the phased strategy and budget
- Provide expert support and advice to the sales team
- Conduct requirements gathering to understand prospect business issues to formulate value propositions
- Document requirements and prepare service estimate, assist with value proposition and proposal
- Deliver well- prepared & rehearsed SAP Business One demonstration and POC (Proof of Concept)
- Orchestrate presentations with 3rd party solution extension providers
- Involve other Seidor business units such as Networks or Analytics when required
- Participate in the relevant Presales Meetings
- Prepare and provide relevant training to regional ales and consulting teams when required
- Gain / develop competitive knowledge against major competitors & products
- Perform sales hand-over to the consulting team
- Participate in Project- kick-off and SteerCo meetings when required
- Keep up with SAP innovation, industry trends, and ERP best practice
- Offer advice & assistance to Technical Account Managers for complex customer situations
- Awareness and adherence to Company policies and procedures and Presales methodology which are subject to change from time to time
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self-management skills
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Detail orientated and technically astute
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Dependable and responsible
- Positive and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent negotiations skills
- Team player and hard worker
- Always learning