Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We believe that Africa does better when everyone has room to grow and thrive. No one should be left out because the distance between seeing an opportunity and making a living from it is too great.
We started by delivering small packages but haven’t stopped there. Today, we’re empowering businesses to send raw materials to their production facilities and finished goods to their customers. We’re helping small scale farmers get their produce to the market. We’re making it possible for the hardworking delivery driver to earn a decent living.
We are here to make it easy to trade in Africa so that everyone has room to grow. Join us.
About the Role
The purpose of this role is to create impactful campaigns, craft shareable content and help shape brand stories.
The copywriter will write effective and persuasive marketing copy for websites, social media, products, internal and external ads, articles and other marketing-related needs. He/ she will initiate creative visual and copy ideas in collaboration with a kick ass marketing team
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct content audit across Sendy’s platforms, collateral and key messaging
- Revamp content in line with the preferred tone of voice across platforms
- Provide creative strategic direction and effective copy for campaigns and social media
- Develop a wide array of copy for print, radio, websites, product information and other documents as per internal and external needs
- Develop effective marketing copy that builds on our established company image and directly influences customers and partners to take desired action
- Proofread and edit a variety of documentation and internally produced materials
- Write thought leadership articles and content for business units’ playbooks
- Other duties as assigned by the team leader
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or a relevant field (or equivalent experience)
- Experience writing copy (3+ years preferred)
- Agency experience is a plus
- Great interviewing skills is a plus
- Strong writing, grammatical and proofreading skills
- Ability to collaborate and work as a team
What We Offer
- Comprehensive health insurance – Inpatient / Outpatient / Dental / Optical
- Flexible vacation
- All risk Insurance
- Office lunch
- Education Stipend
- Opportunity for company stock options