Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Spring Valley Coffee Roasters: Finance Assistant (Nairobi)
About Spring Valley Coffee
Spring Valley Coffee was established in 2009 in a Nairobi neighbourhood historically renowned for its coffee estates. We are passionate about sourcing our coffee and fanatical about roasting every batch to perfection.
- Supplier Management, invoice entry and statement reconciliation
- Retail & Delivery Sales Management
- Daily sales posting and reconciliations and manage discrepancies to resolution
- Prepare deposit slips for deposits
- Stock Reconciliation
- Cafe Stocks transfers consolidation
- Daily Roastery log update
- Participation in monthly/periodic stock takes
- Filing & Administration
- Maintain online filing systems accurate & detailed record management of physical filing systems expense claims create documents using Google Docs, Microsoft Office & other software
The core competencies for this role are:
- Be positive and have a sunny disposition to life
- Be a team player
- Conversant (or able to quickly become) with Xero
- Have an immaculate attention to detail
- Ideally pursuing their CPA I / CPA II
- At least one (1) year work experience in Hospitality industry will be an added advantage, being highly organized motivated yet flexible self-starter effective in a fast-paced environment who can manage multiple tasks & moving priorities able to achieve goals with minimal supervision
- KCSE C+
- CPA or CPA Candidate
- Degree qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree