Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
IT Help Desk Support
Application deadline (May 4, 2021)
- To assist in implementing approved and required user access management and password management services
- To check if documents are missing or require clarifications for any modality within the transaction documents.
- To Supervise the first level support team in supporting all DIB and subsidiary users across multiple office locations by providing technical support of all applications, hardware, desktops, printers, remote connectivity and MS software.
- Ensuring that all IT requests are logged and communicated effectively by monitoring call queues and processing calls efficiently
- To analyse trends and ensure proper escalation of calls in order to proactively resolve the requests.
- To assist in Service Desk Reporting using HP Service Manager/Qlick View system and Production of weekly staff rota, ensuring all roles are covered between the Service hours.
- Responsible for the day to day supervision of the Senior Service Desk Analysts (providing 1st line support) ensuring workloads are managed effectively and assisting in call handling and technical resolution when necessary.
- To ensure all activities are carried out as per the bank’s SOP manuals.
- To provide all the services as per the greed SLA in order to ensure minimum TAT and maximum customer satisfaction
- All the above accountabilities includes but not limited to any additional/new tasks or responsibilities assigned by the line Manager.
Bachelor in Computer Science or Engineering
- Microsoft MCSE and CCNA certified
- Certified ITIL foundations
- Desktop Suite: MS Office Suite, MS Project 2007
- All kinds of windows operation system skills.
- Knowledge of Islamic Banking principles and Shariah laws
Work Experience :
Minimum 4 – 5 years of experience in providing IT support in a Multinational environment
- Planning and Organizing
- Relationship Management
- Communication Skills
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com quoting Ref. No. IT/ITSUP/006/21 as the Subject of the email application.