Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Processor – Branch Operations
- Ensure the Smooth Running of Branch Operation according to the Bank Procedures and under the Central Bank Guidelines
- To have Customer Satisfaction by providing top quality services to the Valued customer.
- To ensure NO financial losses occur due to process breakdown / process failure.
- To build controls in order to eliminate the chances of process failure / break down and to eliminate chances of internal fraud.
- Preparation of Instant Debit Card and Cheque book.
- Forward Clearing cheques to Centralized Operations.
- Perform Scanning activity and forward various documents to Centralized Operations.
- Assist the internal/external auditors in their review of the unit.
- Daily check of Head Teller & vault cash and ensure no cash difference
- To ensure optimum cash management
- To arrange for central Operation cash withdrawal/deposit as and when required
- Ensure Key register is up to date
- To daily review, float stock of Draft & to verify the branch reports on a daily basis.
- To ensure compliance with laid down guidelines and take the necessary sign-offs wherever required
- To ensure all suspense accounts are reconciled on regular basis and returns checked and submitted to HO on schedule
- Responsible for all records management and archiving of Banks documents as it relates to the department for safe keeping and retrieval
- Taking necessary measures to maintain up to date records of all archival documents and ensure proper access control, retrieval and return to the archives
- Familiarise with archival policy and procedure and to ensure adherence by all within the department as a Champion
- To manage the cash position of the branch in order to ensure that sufficient cash is available in the branch to meet customer immediate needs while not carrying unnecessarily large holding of any particular denomination
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Islamic Finance / Sharia Standards
- Computer proficiency for using word/ excel sheet / SWIFT etc.
- Knowledge of Foreign Murabaha & Wakala.
- Knowledge of Trade Wind, IFLEX and SWIFT Systems.
- Knowledge of Trade Operations Accounting Policies.
- Knowledge of related Shariah and Legal aspects.
- Knowledge of Operation Risk standards
- Knowledge of banking practice and local rules and regulations
Work Experience :
Minimum of 2-3 years Banking Experience.
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Problem Solving Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Team Orientation
Method of application
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com quoting Ref. No. COP/PR-BO/007/21 as the Subject of the email application. Deadline is 5th May,2021.