Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The job holder will be responsible for the production of quality products within agreed service levels, against daily and weekly production plans, at a competitive cost for the assigned production line.
- Enhance production efficiencies by implementing and championing continuous improvement innovation ideas through the establishment and support of a culture of continual improvement.
- Drive the conformance with product quality requirements and work closely with the Quality Department to resolve any quality issues identified.
- Drive compliance with all safety, health and environmental standards, policies and procedures in the assigned production line to ensure a safe working environment.
- Support the head of department in managing the human capital assigned to the line through day to day supervision, performance management, training needs assessment and overall staff motivation.
- Develop and sustain a mission directed work team.
- Enhance plant utilization by making sure that the production line is well maintained, perform routine maintenance and ensure failures are escalated in a timely manner.
- Lead the reduction of the seven wastes at all stages of production in their line to ensure products are within the projected unit cost.
- Ensure adherence to the production plans and ensure the shift handovers occur in an effective manner.
- Record and prepare reports shift reports and implement corrective measures.
- Ensure timely handover of the produced goods to the warehousing department including the input of the data in the system.
- A Diploma in engineering; Electrical, Mechanical or Chemical.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in the production department with a similar organisation.
- Practical experience in use of MS packages and ERP systems
Deadline is 10th May,2021