Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Ethics & Compliance Department within the Corporate Security Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Reporting to the Senior Manager; Fraud Detection, Ethics & Compliance, the successful candidate will lead in the design, delivery and monitoring of fraud prevention and detection initiatives to respond to current and emerging fraud risks while driving improved customer experience.
- Develop and correlate insights on current and emerging fraud trends and derive critical information to aid in decision making and performance benchmarks for fraud controls.
- Lead in the development and optimization of fraud rules and models in response to current and emerging fraud trends.
- Responsible for integration and optimization of fraud automations with business systems, and required data feeds aimed at improving detection ability and control environment;
- Setup of tracking mechanisms to monitor fraud KPIs and conduct deep dives geared towards success of the fraud initiatives within strict timelines.
- Collaborate with the various squads towards implementing short to medium term fraud controls
- Active participation in fraud reviews and other fraud monitoring initiatives.
- A graduate with a degree in Business, IT, or Engineering.
- A professional certification in Risk management or Information systems.
- At least 5 years in data analytics environment generating business insights by running ad-hoc analysis and have proven experience in a telecoms environment.
- Experience in systems development and integration experience in multiple platforms.
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously with strict deadlines to deliver on commitments.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
Note to Applicants
As part of the interview process, external candidates should prepare the following documentation which will be required as soft copies at a later stage based on your performance in the interviews/assessments.
a) An updated CV with contacts of three referees, 2 who must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field.
b) Kenyan Certificate of Good Conduct (Less than 1 year old) or a receipt of the same from the CID pending release of the hardcopy document.
c) Clearance certificate from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
d) University Diploma/Degree Certificate/ Letter of completion from University in case you have not received your diploma/degree certificate.
e) National ID/Passport.
How To Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.
Last Date to Apply: May 5, 2021