Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Ethics & Compliance Department within the Corporate Security Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Reporting to the Senior Manager; Fraud Detection, Ethics & Compliance, the successful candidate will provide support on Fraud Detection initiatives through proactive and accurate analytics and undertake monitoring activities to achieve fraud performance KPIs and drive improved customer experience.
- Monitor unusual data patterns and derive insights that may indicate fraud/ unethical conduct, spot suspicious trends, and potential fraud risks.
- Support in development, validation, measurement and optimization of fraud detection rules and models to meet performance KPIs of fraud controls.
- Develop and maintain dashboard for fraud demand insights.
- Participate and support fraud demand reduction initiatives.
- Participate in resolution of Fraud related escalations from internal and external stakeholders.
- Active participation in all fraud monitoring initiatives.
- A graduate with a degree in Business, IT, or Engineering.
- Professional certification in IT or Data Analytics.
- At least 3 years’ experience in generating insights from large datasets.
- Experience in use of data analysis tools
- At least 3 years proven experience in a telecommunications environment.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
Note to Applicants
As part of the interview process, external candidates should prepare the following documentation which will be required as soft copies at a later stage based on your performance in the interviews/assessments.
a) An updated CV with contacts of three referees, 2 who must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field.
b) Kenyan Certificate of Good Conduct (Less than 1 year old) or a receipt of the same from the CID pending release of the hardcopy document.
c) Clearance certificate from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
d) University Diploma/Degree Certificate/ Letter of completion from University in case you have not received your diploma/degree certificate.
e) National ID/Passport.
How To Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.
Last Date to Apply: May 5, 2021