Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an Institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network.
The Hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services, SafeCare level 5 accreditation and is at advanced stage of attaining Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has Outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa – Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, Bomet and Narok.
The Hospital is seeking to attract interested and qualified applicants to fill the following positions in our Kisii Medical Centre:
Resident Consultant Physician – Kisii Medical Centre
Vacancy No: AKHK/MDP/002
Overall Responsibility: The successful candidate will be expected to effectively manage Internal Medicine services in the Medical Center that promotes patient safety, clinical quality, and contribute to the continuing professional development programs of the Hospital.
- Provide quality medical care within the Department of Medicine.
- Drive growth and expansion of the scope of services within the department.
- Inculcate teamwork and a multidisciplinary approach to patient management.
- Support medical education as part of continuing professional development services within the department and the Institution.
- Teaching and mentoring of junior Doctors.
- Master of Medicine in Internal Medicine from a recognized University.
- Must be registered/licensed by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council.
- Specialist Recognition by the Kenya Medical Practitioners’ and Dentists Council.
- At least two years of post-graduate work experience.
- Good public relations and communication skills.
Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title and vacancy number on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday, 14th May 2021.
The email subject line MUST include Position title and Vacancy number being applied for i.e. “RESIDENT CONSULTANT PHYSICIAN AKHK/MDP/002”.
Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting and medical examination).
“Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”.