Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Arifu is looking to hire a highly motivated Grants Intern. The Grants Intern will assist with the overall grant(s) application process in Arifu. The ideal candidate should be capable of working under minimal supervision, have high numerical accuracy and demonstrate integrity. The ideal candidate will work closely with leadership and business development teams to ensure successful grant(s) applications. This is a 3-month full-time internship (with possibility of extension depending on the candidate’s availability) and the role is open to candidates worldwide with good written and verbal skills in English and will be remote home office based given the Pandemic we’re in.
Arifu’s mission is to place information and opportunity in everyone’s hands. The Arifu chatbot is an omni-channel (SMS, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Telegram, and very soon Interactive Voice) enabled content marketplace and delivery platform enables personalized advisory services that makes learning FREE and RELEVANT whilst generating valuable insights and analytics for partners. Arifu has been able to provide learning to over 1.5 million people. We partner with organizations to digitize their in-person training programs, allowing anyone to access the content, anytime, on any mobile device. The Arifu personal adviser delivers content based on learner preferences and responses allowing for better engagement and impact.
What you will learn:
● Build Arifu team capacity in raising grant funding from donors.
● Develop grant fundraising “pitch” to improve success rate.
● Work on new opportunities for grant fundraising.
● Provide regular (monthly) progress updates.
● Organize and file award reports and other documentation.
What we are looking for:
● Students pursuing post graduate studies from reputable national, regional or international universities studying relevant disciplines.
● Young professionals, on completion of at least an undergraduate degree, who have not yet entered formal employment.
● Professional accounting qualification (fully qualified or studying for the final part of CPA / ACCA) will be an added advantage.
● Minimum 1 year of work experience in a relevant field is an added advantage.
● Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on Arifu’s success.
● Team player and ability to work under minimal supervision.
● Good time-management skills.
● Great interpersonal and communication skills.
● Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
● Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and to prioritize them.
Arifu is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant. Arifu does not discriminate based on
race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
Method of application
Send your CV/Resume and cover letter (in Word format, “FirstName LastName – Grants Intern”) to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Grants Intern – Arifu” in the subject. If we see a good fit, we’ll get back to you to set up the first conversati