Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PRODUCT MANAGEMENT INTERN
Arifu is looking to hire a highly motivated Product Management Intern.
The Product Management Intern will assist in the product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle,
including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
This is a 3-month full-time internship (with possibility of extension depending on the candidate’s availability) and the role is open to candidates worldwide with good written and verbal skills in English and will be remote home office based given the Pandemic we’re in.
Arifu’s mission is to place information and opportunity in everyone’s hands. The Arifu chatbot is an omni-channel (SMS, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Telegram, and very soon Interactive Voice) enabled content marketplace and delivery platform enables personalized advisory services that makes learning FREE and RELEVANT whilst generating valuable insights and analytics for partners. Arifu has been able to provide learning to over 1.5 million people. We partner with organizations to digitize their in-person training programs, allowing anyone to access the content, anytime, on any mobile device. The Arifu personal adviser delivers content based on learner preferences and responses allowing for better engagement and impact.
What you will learn:
● Execution of new ideas e.g. build incentivization model for content creators.
● Think through pricing models for campaign launching.
● Research on influencers and value propositions.
● Work cross-functionally to enable Arifu’s go-to-market teams as they deliver new functionality to customers.
● B2C testing.
● Build recommender systems (conversational recommenders/event triggered: automated responses triggered by learning actions).
● Running beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples.
● Working with our developers and UX researchers to design focus groups, interviews, and AB tests with users and clients that will continuously inform and validate the product-market fit of features.
● Translating insights from qualitative and quantitative research into specific feature improvements.
● Assist in managing and tracking feature requests from research, product, operations, and business development
teams in an organized way that can be prioritized for development.
● Maintaining strong project management capabilities with planning, communicating, documenting, and tracking
milestones and results.
● Sharing what you’ll be learning with the broader community through blogs and participation in industry events.
What we are looking for:
● Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master Degree in Product Management, Computer Science, Information
Systems, Business Analytics, Mathematics, Economics or a related field is preferred.
● Additional certifications and a product/project portfolio are recommended.
● Minimum 1 year of work experience in a relevant field is an added advantage.
● A strong portfolio of work, with recommender systems (ontology/taxonomy) experience.
● Working knowledge of software systems architecture and development. Technical programming skills are not
● Gantt charts, excel and tracking sheets are your best friends.
● Talented UX design skills and ability to use design software; highly recommended.
● Qualitative research skills and familiarity with HCD.
● Quantitative research skills and ability to work with R or STATA will be advantageous but not essential.
● Fluency in English required and fluency in Swahili is nice to have.
● Innate curiosity, measured skepticism, and a desire to find answers to the difficult “Why’s”
● Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products; Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past.
Arifu is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant. Arifu does not discriminate based on
race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
Send your CV and cover letter (in Word format, “FirstName LastName – Product Intern”) to email@example.com with “Product Intern – Arifu” in the subject. If we see a good fit, we’ll get back to you to set up a first conversation.