Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CHS Institute Ltd. is currently sourcing for high calibre, self-motivated, and dynamic individuals to fill Office Stewards positions for Nairobi, Siaya, Machakos, Makueni, Kitui, Nyeri and Murang’a Counties.
Overall Job Function
The Office Steward will be responsible for providing quality, efficient and proactive hospitality and office support services on a daily basis in our sites.
- Ensure the office is clean and tidy at all times, including common areas, hallways, toilets, windows, curtains etc.
- Dust the front office, door frame and clean the front corridor every day and ensure any markings on the walls are cleaned
- Support in budgeting, procurement, storage and proper use of office supplies and consumables
- Observe general cleanliness of the office, including sanitary facility and emptying of dustbins
- Send out mails through courier whenever necessary
- Deliver parcels and collect letters and documents as requested
- Carry out fumigation of offices and any place assigned to work in on a periodic basis
- Ensure timely collection and disposal of garbage in a proper manner
- Ensure efficient use of resources allocated to the office stewards
- Coordinate repairs and maintenance of premises and facilities
- Ensure the premises are well maintained and secure
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the management.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
- Certificate of good conduct
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position.
Interested applicants are invited to email their applications and detailed CV as one document stating their preferred job location, current and expected salary, and contact details of three referees to email@example.com clearly indicating the subject title: OFFICE STEWARD: CHS INSTITUTE/HR/OS/002/2021 by 5.00 PM Monday, May 03, 2021.
CHS Institute Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.