Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The role holder will implement performance management policies, procedures and Processes under the guidance of Manager – Performance Management to promote an
agile and high performance culture
Duties and Responsibilities
- Under the overall supervision of the Manager, Performance Management, the incumbent will undertake the following:
- Facilitating dissemination of information on performance management process, procedures and policies.
- Assisting staff in Performance Contracting, target setting and identification of performance measures
- Ensuring staff and line managers hold discussions to manage and monitor performance.
- Preparation of performance management training and sensitization programmes.
- Reviewing performance improvement plans reports.
- Participate in performance validation and prepare reports.
- Train / sensitize staff on performance management and appraisal processes.
- Prepare and submit performance reports
- Attending to staff queries on performance contracting and appraisal
- Reviewing performance contracts and performance evaluation to ascertain quality and objectivity
- Facilitate the identification of performance improvement initiatives.
- vision of logistical and documentation services to the moderation/ validation committees.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports for their sections/units.
- University Degree in Human Resource Management
- Post Graduate qualification in Human Resource Management
- Minimum four (4) years’ experience in Human Resource Management of which one (1) should be at Supervisory Level
- Experience of performance management in a progressive organization is desirable
- Membership to a relevant professional body.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong client focus with ability to build good relationships influence and network
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Change management skills and experience in driving a high performance culture
- Willingness to work in an agile environment while adapting agile work principles. Must be at ease with rapidly changing deadlines
Competencies required for this role
- Planning and organizing skills
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Interpersonal relations skills
- Report writing skills
- Customer orientation
- Technological awareness
- Innovation and creativity
- Seeing the big picture
- Delivering at pace
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 7th May 2021.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to email@example.com
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)