Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The role holder will be expected to manipulate data using powerful analytical tools and applications to prepare reports and evaluate outcomes. The role holder will be responsible for managing and coordinating organization wide efforts to ensure performance and continuous improvement programs are developed and managed with a data driven approach
Role holder is expected to be a champion for data-driven decision making and high quality reporting, building a performance focused culture through collaboration and passion in bringing our KPIs to life.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develops performance measurement frameworks – KPIs, goals, user needs and benefits which serve as yardstick for analyzing the performance of a service
- Develop and implement performance metrics to improve business operational efficiency
- Design relevant reporting templates and dashboards to improve efficiency and proficiency in performance evaluation reporting
- Responsible for identifying areas of improvement in the performance management system to optimize the system usage
- Responsible for coordinating process re-engineering initiatives on performance management
- Monitoring, optimizing and managing the performance of KPIs in the area of expertise within the organization
- Undertake research and collect data to better analyzed outcomes that meet business needs
- Monitoring the divisions implementation of the Authority’s corporate plan.
- Co-ordinate preparation and compilation of various divisional reports (Monthly, Management reports, responses to Team One Action Points Staff Committee responses & Board of Directors responses to action points
- Train staff on performance metrics analysis and their relationship to the business performance
- Develop and implement process changes in performance management to ensure efficiency and alignment with performance objectives
- Work with Performance Business Partners to implement performance improvement initiatives, lead training on new processes and lead performance related change efforts
- Conduct effective productivity monitoring to ensure achievement of set performance targets
- Provide project management and project coordination support with regard to PMD projects
- Lead in developing PMD risk assessments and mitigation plans
- Develop PMD presentations for management and clients
- Provide professional development support and perform periodic performance reviews for direct reports based on KRA’s Performance Management System.
- Coach and mentor subordinates on a regular basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, Economics or related field
- Qualifications in HR or Business Analytics will be desirable
- Membership to a relevant professional body.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- At least five (5) years relevant work experience, two (2) of which should be at entry level management.
- Strong research, communication, presentation, analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of HRMIS Systems especially performance management system
- Understanding of business metric performance and target setting
- Communication and the ability to get along with people
- Working knowledge of performance metric analysis
- Working knowledge of performance management processes and procedures
- Excellent organizational skills to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment, as well as tight deadlines
- Good understanding of business metric performance and target setting.
- Strong understanding of, and practical experience of using different data tools to transform and analyse different data sets
- Champion the discovery and sharing analytical insight with stakeholders with various levels of analytical expertise and at all levels of seniority
- Willingness to work in an agile environment while adapting agile work principles.
Competencies required for this role
- Leadership skills
- Decision making skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Interpersonal relations skills
- Report writing skills
- Customer orientation
- Technological awareness
- Innovation and creativity
- Making effective decisions
- Seeing the big picture
- Delivering at pace
- Building capability for all
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to email@example.com
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)