Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Department: Corporate Support Services
Division: Information and Communication Technology
Work Station: Nairobi
The Job Holder is responsible for coordinating Performance Contracting, Performance Appraisal, Training and workshops in the division; he/she maintains updated records for all ICT staff and other related activities such as skills inventory, training, and registration to professional bodies.
- Maintains an updated record of all the ICT staff including history for deployment, transfers and promotions, skills inventory among others.
- Consolidates submitted evidences for divisional performance contract and Appraisals and Board of Directors PC Evaluation.
- Provide secretarial support for the preparation of the Divisional Annual Training Needs Assessment by preparing the schedules, facilitating meeting, taking minutes, collating and submitting the same for review and adoption.
- Maintain an up to date ICT staff Job Specifications, Job descriptions and responsibility matrix.
- Maintain records for Compiled ICT skills inventory.
- Liaise with HR and various training providers on the implementation of the Annual Training calendar.
- Consolidates invoices from ICT staff for renewal of membership with relevant professional bodies and follow-up with professional bodies for effective renewal within stipulated timelines.
- Facilitate the contractors on various issues including sitting space, security clearance and payments among others.
- Responsible for recording and tracking the tasks, which have been marked for action to various contacts and reports on the progress of implementation.
- Follow up with the respective recipients of various assignments and update status in the bring up sheet.
- Ensure conformity to ISO (9001/2015 and 27001/2013) and data security requirements.
Academic Qualifications/ Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/ Business Administration / Management Course or any other related course
Professional Certification or trainings in at least one of the following areas will be an added advantage
- Project Management i.e. Prince 2; PMP
- IT Service Management i.e. ITIL
- IT Governance
Technical Skills Required
- Good documentation, record keeping and filing skills in accordance to ISO 9001:2015 for proper handling of Staff records, induction, and meeting facilitation across the ICT Division
- Excellent Report and Minute writing skills.
- Practical skills in raising the purchase requests and following up procurements with relevant stakeholders
- Knowledge of the SAP processes for Performance Contracting management; supplies chain management, financial management and travel management in KRA.
Relevant Work Experience
Must have worked in a busy IT environment for at least one (1) year post-graduation with a passion for IT Governance, Staff Management and Office Administration.
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to interact confidently with users to establish what the problem is and explain the solution Be proactive with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be able to sustain confidentiality at all times
- Good Time management
- Team player
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Ability to prioritize competing work commitments and deliver on time ( Result oriented)
- Passion for innovation and creativity
- High levels of integrity
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 7th May 2021.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to email@example.com
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)