Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Department: Corporate Support Services.
Division: Facilities & Logistics Services.
Location/Work Station: Times Tower Nairobi & other KRA Offices.
The job holder is responsible for installations and maintenance of operational Lifts, Escalators and their system.
1.Responding to mechanical failures and system malfunction
- Operation and control of lifts/Escalators and equipment system.
- Monitoring & keeping lift records.
- Liaising with contracted firm for prompt maintenance, repair and serving of lifts and escalators.
- Ensuring statutory inspection is carried out on time.
- Rescue and evacuation of staff & customers.
- Responding to and implementing audit queries on lift operations.
- Programing/enrolment of authorised staff to various lifts categories/classes.
- Provision of Daily/Weekly/Quarterly report on lifts operation & performance.
- Ensure cleaning of lifts is carried out appropriately.
- Troubleshooting-Determining causes of operating error and giving solutions.
- Keeping records of work done.
Academic and Professional qualifications
- A diploma in Electrical /Mechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge in lifts, escalators and hoists.
- Knowledge in biometric access control.
- Professional registration by a relevant and related body
Relevant work experience required.
At least 3 years’ experience in maintenance, repair and servicing of lifts and hoists.
- Public Safety and Security.
- Good analytical and problem Solving skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Motivated, dynamic and dedicated team player.
- Computer proficiency.
- Analytical thinking.
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 7th May 2021.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to email@example.com
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)