Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Department: Corporate Support Services
Division: Information and Communication Technology
Location / Work Station: Nairobi
The job holder is responsible for ensuring enforcement and monitoring of compliance to IS policies across the authority.
- Develop and Implement the IS awareness program and measure the effectiveness in the authority to promote security aware culture.
- Carryout assessments to identify non-compliance to the ISO 27001 requirements, policies, procedures and controls follow up with the concerned processes to ensure compliance.
- Conduct information security risk management, including assessment and treatment plan and provision of status reports.
- Develop and review information security policies, procedures and standard to promote information security and in compliance to ISO27001
- Monitor compliance to the developed IS policies, procedures and controls in the authority ensuring adherence to the ISO 27001 standards.
- Ensure compliance to ISO 27001 security requirements and control objectives in the Authority.
- Day-to-day information security operations, supervision, reporting, management of performance and development of staff in the function
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a recognized institution.
- Must have at least one of the following security certifications or trainings in CISA/CISM/CEH/CHFI/ECIH/CISSP/ISO 27001/CRiSP,
Relevant Work Experience
- At least 3 years related work experience in a similar role.
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience in Information Security Management System
- Experience in development and review of policies
- Knowledge in Information security risk management
- Experience in Information security awareness development and training
- Experience in cyber security threat Analysis or incident management
- Experience in Project Management
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills
- Reliable and thorough with a deep commitment to accuracy
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- A team player
- Ability to prioritize competing work commitments and deliver on time
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 7th May 2021.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to email@example.com
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)