Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The jobholder is responsible for promoting, planning and coordinating the general staff welfare in the Authority.
Key Responsibilities / Duties / Tasks
Managerial / Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Supervise day to day operations in the unit
- Supervise, Coach and Mentor Staff
- Ensure up to date records are maintained on accidents, incidences , injuries, audit findings and recommendations;
Operational Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Prepare of reports
- Provide communication for general information and educate staff on use of the gym
- Promote designated programs and market the usage of facilities and recreational programs
- Maintain leave records
- Coordinate Staff Recognition events and sporting activities;
- Prepare welfare budgets;
- Provide psychosocial support/counselling to employees in challenging situations
- Preparation of report for PWD activities
- Preparation of reports for NACADA and NACC
Prepare budgetary drafts for the unit
Responsibility for Physical Assets:
Responsible for physical assets assigned by the institution.
Maintain records for all departmental physical assets.
Make strategic, operational and financial decisions
Plans the work of subordinates
Assigns work to subordinates
Monitors subordinates work performance
Appraises/evaluates subordinates performance
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
A degree in Psychology & Counselling /Human Resource Management from a recognized institution.
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
Membership to Kenya counsellors and Psychology Association / Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP)
Previous relevant work experience required.
- At least three (3) years of work experience in a relevant field.
- Candidates with past experience with KRA will have an added advantage.
Functional Skills, Behavioral Competencies/Attributes:
Sound Leadership and Management abilities.
Excellent Planning and organizational skills.
Ability to build cohesive teams and to achieve goals through teamwork.
Ability to manage stakeholders at all levels in the organization.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Result oriented and ability to work under pressure.
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to email@example.com
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)