Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Department: Corporate Support Services
Division: Information and Communication Technology
Location / Work Station: Nairobi
- This role is responsible for conducting performance testing, User Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing and other required test and recommend for production deployment.
- Conduct user acceptance testing with all relevant stakeholders to evaluate that delivered solutions are fit for use and purpose
- Conduct load, stress and performance testing for to identify defects and areas of improvement.
- Conduct regression tests to ascertain that identified issues or bugs have been resolved and new defects are not introduced
- Conduct smoke tests on environments prior to test exercise to validate readiness for user acceptance testing, readiness of the test environment and recommend remedial measures to address gaps or deviations observed
- Develop test strategy and ensure that the test cases conform to established software testing standards
- Ensure that documented defects are articulated according to testing standards.
- Define and document approach for test data generation for testing assignments while ensuring data security.
- Document results of completed testing assignments in consultation with test team. Define test environment parameters and requirements to facilitate setup of the environment by system and database administrators.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a recognized institution.
- Must have at least one of the following certifications or training in ISTQB CTFL /CISA / Automated Testing/ application development certification
Relevant Work Experience
- At least 3 years related software quality assurance work experience or a similar role in a large or busy organization.
Technical Skills Required
- Excellent understanding of Test Automation using UFT tool or any other recognized tool in the market for Web and mobile technologies
- Rational analysis & logical thinking
- Experience in test planning and documentation/reporting
- Experience in providing testing support within large or busy organization.
- Ability to adapt and work in a high performance, dynamic environment
- Experience in Application development
- Experience in system database management
- People management skills
- Risk management and analysis
- Change management
- Results driven and analytical
- Strong decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Tax business understanding
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 7th May 2021.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to email@example.com
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)