Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
The Senior Consultant for Infinity is responsible for leading Discovery / Design / Build / Delivery & provide techno-functional support and expertise advice at client site throughout all stages of TEMENOS Infinity implementation projects. The Consultant will have demonstrated experience in leading & executing digital projects successfully.
- Being the Lead digital implementation Consultant, generally without day-to-day supervision or direction.
- Provide guidance and advice to less experienced consultants in case of complex technical issues during the implementation (e.g. configuration of TEMENOS products and local developments) and client relationship development.
- Has strong proficiency in the tools, systems and procedures that are used to accomplish the job.
- The consultant has good techno-functional knowledge to walk through one or more of the following Products: Infinity Retail, Infinity SME, Real Time Engagement, Customer On-boarding & Origination.
- Configuration of TEMENOS Infinity product and interfaces, according to the definitions supplied,
- Data migration and related activities.
- Provide expertise to clients in the definition of additional standard enhancements.
- Identify, define and coordinate any development activities that may occur during the implementation of TEMENOS products, such as additional specific functionality, interfacing to external systems or conversion programs to be built.
- Install custom enhancements and validate technical setup and conduct necessary testing to ensure user acceptance and global quality of the solution delivered.
- Provide clear and concise documentation for internal and external use.
- Conduct client training as necessary.
- Coordinate with the TEMENOS maintenance groups to ensure that the Infinity product problems encountered by the client are understood and resolved.
- Supervise, if and when needed, over specific technical parts of the digital banking implementation plan.
Skills and experience
- Professional with a minimum of three years of experience in software technical consultancy, ideally in a banking environment.
- Overall, > 12 years of IT technical experience in application development with assignments involving Analysis, Designing, implementation, Testing and Production support. Currently must be working at architect level.
- > 5 years of experience in Infinity Suite of products and hands-on experience on latest versions covering all channels and platforms.
- Extensive experience closely working with technical team of client and proposing optimum solution.
- Excellent knowledge and skills in the areas Java, JSP/Servlet, J2EE design patterns, JDBC, DHTML, Struts, Hibernate, HTML5, CSS3.0, JSON, App server & Web servers, network connections.
- Excellent knowledge of Service Integration Concepts (especially integration with RESTFUL services/ SOAP based web services).
- Must be able to design and develop solutions for Non-Functional Requirements such as Performance analysis & tuning, Benchmarking/load testing, Security guidelines and testing.
- Excellent knowledge of XML, XHTML, prevalent XML parsers and related technologies, JSON, XPath.
- Excellent understanding of standard protocols like HTTP/HTTPS and session management concepts.
- Complete knowledge on Security concepts such as Cryptography & prevalent web vulnerabilities would be an added advantage.
- Extensive knowledge on SSO implementation would be certainly an added advantage
- Good SQL knowledge and experience with at least one of the leading Databases like Oracle, SQL Server.
- Good understanding of the full SDLC & MADP and experience with Methodologies (Waterfall, Agile etc.).
- You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.