Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Glovo is a Spanish start-up founded in Barcelona in 2015. It is an on-demand courier service that purchases, picks up, and delivers products ordered through its mobile app. It aspires to be a multi-category lifestyle app with food delivery being the most popular offering.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Ensuring application of Accounting Guidelines through analysis of company processes
- Posting entries related to bank statements, accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventories etc.
- Ensuring compliance with GAAP principles
- Supporting invoicing procedures
- Supporting vendor/client account reconciliations and BA/BS reconciliations
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Assisting with tax audits and tax returns
- Accounting of general administration costs
- Control and confirm all the invoices received and issued through the invoicing platform
- Bachelor’s Degree from related departments (Economics, Business Administration, Accounting, etc…)
- 2 to 4 years of applicable work experience in Accounting
- A high degree of familiarity and practice of IT skills related to use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP/VUK)
- A strong command over English with an ability to understand and communicate clearly and effectively
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end closing process
- Familiarity with financial statements
- Experience using Navision or other general ledger packages is a plus
- A good capacity for adaptation
- A sense of business & pragmatic analysis
- A good organization & planning skills
- An analytical way of thinking
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
At Glovo we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It’s because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Method of application