Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to: Principal
Date: 26/04/2021Job Summary
The Music Teacher is a professional who teaches Music as a subject in the school curriculum. She/he instruct the pupils in practical methods and theory of general music, singing, as well as playing musical instruments. The job holder reports to the school principal.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
· Train, rehearse and lead the pupils in school and community musical programs.
· Conduct music classes according to rules and regulations established by the Ministry of Education
· Develop and maintain an effective music educational program for the pupils.
· Schedule daily classes to instruct and rehearse within the assigned time as per the school timetable.
· Identify the potentials talents of each pupil, nurture and guide their growth.
· Evaluate the pupil performance and provide feedback and assistance to improve their musical skills.
· Prepare and maintain lesson plans and instructional materials for students.
· Recommend maintenances and repairs for musical instruments when necessary.
· Maintain student behavioural standards to ensure productive and disciplined environment during group rehearsals, practices, and performances.
· Attend educational workshops, trainings and professional improvement programs to maintain professional competence.
· Maintain the pupils grading and attendance records.
· Evaluate student progress and ensure that students complete daily assignments
· Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the principal from time to time
At least a diploma in Music.
Must be a registered teacher with the Teachers service commission.
Minimum of 3 years’ teaching experience.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Qualified candidates send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 7th May 2021.