Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for a qualified Advocate to join our Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution Team as a Litigation Associate.
Experience and Qualifications
- LLB degree.
- Hold a current Practicing Certificate.
- Have at least 6 years post admission commercial litigation and alternative dispute resolution experience in a top tier or medium-sized law firm.
- Have strong advocacy skills and experience appearing and conducting court matters before the superior courts as well as the Court of Appeal and Supreme Court.
- Have strong negotiation skills.
- Have demonstrated experience in handling complex commercial disputes.
- Have demonstrated experience in providing advisory and strategic advice to corporate clients.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a dynamic team.
- Have good communication, presentation, research and analytical skills.
- Drafting and reviewing of litigation documents including pleadings, notices, affidavits, and correspondence.
- Furnishing legal opinions and advice on any areas of the law arising in commercial litigation.
- Consultations with clients and counsel.
- Reviewing legislation.
- Attending court.
- Conducting negotiations with a view to settling potentially litigious matters.
- Ability to have full conduct of court matters, including file management, bring up system and billing.
- Takes initiative
- Results driven
- Solutions focused
- Client Focused
- High Work Standards
- Planning and organizing
- Computer Literacy
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is an added advantage
KTK Advocates is an equal opportunity employer.
Closing date for Applications is 20th May 2021.
Interested Applicants: kindly email an application letter accompanied by your CV to the attention of Ms. Wanja Gitau at firstname.lastname@example.org for it to be considered.