Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the Job:
The Director, Learning & Development will be a dynamic, hands-on training expert with a love for technology who is capable of providing strategic and tactical support for driving learning initiatives across our company.
Reporting to the Senior Director of People Operations, you will be responsible for designing, executing, and evaluating innovative and engaging learning programs, with an emphasis on training delivery. You will manage our external and internal facing programs, provide consultation on learning platforms, and develop and implement learning strategies that support the strategic objectives of the team and the organization to help our employees advance their careers, skills and knowledge.
Duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Manage a high-performing team in the Learning & Development department.
- Oversee the research, testing and implementation of innovative course development /and delivery tools that support rapid creation and deployment of programs.
- Lead and facilitate the design, creation and adjustment of training content, online learning modules, guides, and course materials.
- Ensure consistent, effective design and implementation of training programs and materials aligned to the organizational mission and core values.
- Prepare the annual training calendar for staff for both technical and soft skills development for improved service delivery
- Create and maintain processes to monitor the health and effectiveness of training interactions and the return on investment for the business
- Design, develop, and deliver learning and development courses for delivery of both in-person and remote/online formats
- Lead and facilitate team development / change initiatives.
- Build relationships and influence your leadership team colleagues to address issues that inhibit effective learning
- Coordinate the evaluation of the L&D team’s performance as well as the effectiveness of the training programs implemented.
- Monitor and report on L&D activities, costs and performance.
- At least 8 years of experience in learning/training OR an Advanced degree in Curriculum Design or related field with at least 5 years learning/training experience
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills with a range of audiences and levels of experience
- Extensive experience with Learning Management Systems – requirements gathering, implementation and management
- Extensive experience working in a fast-paced, complex, matrixed organization
- Demonstrated experience in skill and competency mapping and data management
- Demonstrated track record of fast career progression, especially through internal promotion
- Ability to manage multiple projects to ensure on-time delivery and quality using both internal and external resources
- Effective and adaptable communication, with the skills to successfully train a variety of employee types and levels (e.g., managers, individual contributors, etc.)
Deadline for receiving applications is 14 May 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.