Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Successful candidates will responsible for designing, development and rollout of ICT solutions to support the business core processes and operations. The developers will be assigned to different projects for the duration of the contract. The project tasks will involve working closely with a team of functional users and consultants in gathering and documenting requirements for business solutions, designing, developing or rolling out of the solutions in accordance to business requirements. The role is also responsible for maintenance and enhancement of existing solutions as well as providing first level support for the deployed solutions.
• Gather, analyze and document business requirements for ICT solutions
• Designing, development, testing and rollout of ICT business solutions
• Maintaining and enhancing existing business solutions and processes
• Development and implementation of required changes in accordance with set out change management process and procedures.
• Provide training, technical support and assistance to business users in core operational areas.
• Prepares and maintains technical program documentation including specifications, test conditions, test plans, and test data.
• Advising the business on ICT solutions and products, process improvements, technologies and general operational matters
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Degree in IT-related field from a recognized university
• At least 2 years’ development experience
• Knowledge and proficiency in Web applications development and integration
• Experience in Linux administration and applications
• Database design and development in MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle, Sybase etc.
• Advanced SQL programming
• Working knowledge of ERP systems and APIs
• Certification in Software Development and ITIL will be an added advantage
• Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle process
• Project management skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
If you possess the above qualifications and have the drive to meet the challenges, visit our website
to browse through the current openings/vacancies and apply not later than Friday, 14th May 2021.
Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted