Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Stawika is an Android mobile app currently based in Kenya that offers instant mobile loans. Stawika automatically evaluates mobile phone data as well as other factors to assign loans. This process takes less than 5 minutes. Get a quick loan straight to your M-Pesa now by downloading Stawika for free on Google Play Store. Install, register, borrow & grow your loan limit by paying on time. No paper work, no complications.
Position: Software developer
- Providing accurate timing estimates on work.
- Grow and improve the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Analyze users’ needs and then produce a system specification and features required to meet those needs.
- Recommend software upgrades for customers’ existing programs and systems
- Determine user requirements that are related to the functions of the software, such as the security, hardware and performance requirements.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Development of interactive reporting user interfaces and dash boards
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Contributing to documentation (instructional, pitch and technical specification)
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Write well-designed, testable code
- From a specifications design, test, and develop software that meets the specification.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure timely updates of features and security patches
Academic and professional Qualifications
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree (BSc) in Computer Science or Related fields
- 3 + years of experience
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions (PostgreSQL and MongoDB).
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment.
1.Experience running Kubernetes & Docker in production.
2.Experience Terraform, Jenkins, Spinnaker.
3.Experience with Linux Administration.
4. Experience with Kafka.
- Proficiency with git.
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code
- Expert proficiency in Agile development process
- Strong coding skills, ability to use BDD and TDD if needed
- Advanced knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI best practices, responsive design and current technologies
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and learn new technologies quickly
- Adaptable and open to working on a variety of diverse projects
- Ability to find and solve technical issues with minimal supervision
- Ability to wireframe, mockup, and design professional level page and site layouts.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Method of application
Please send your CV/Resume to the email: email@example.com
Applications will be addressed to the Operations Director, and should reach them by 5:pm on 10th May 2021