Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Basic Function of the Position:
The incumbent plans, organizes, directs and controls various complex human resources projects for all American personnel, their dependents and a fluctuating number of temporary employees (TDYers) and contractors, providing Expert and Professional guidance and information on a formidable array from simple to very complex Human Resources issues using the resources provided by the State Department and the Mission in Nairobi. The incumbent is supervised by the Human Resources officer overseeing the USDH portfolio.
Five years’ experience in Human Resources, Management or administration is required.
One year supervisory experience is also required.
- A university degree in Human Resources or Management is required.
- Level IV English (Fluent, Reading/speaking /writing) is required (This may be tested ).
- Level III Kiswahili (Good working knowledge, Reading/speaking /writing) is required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Good computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft Suite to include Outlook, PowerPoint, excel and word
• Good interviewing and counseling skills
• Must be able to work on a team.
Deadline : 05/10/2021
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Qualifications: All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.