Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Educational Technology Coordinator provides expert educational advice on and fosters the implementation of education technology concepts, best practices, content, design etc., and plays a critical role in the implementation of innovative EdTech products & solutions to meet the educational needs of today & tomorrow, to enhance learning & teaching, to encourage education-related technology adoption and to lead change management initiatives.
- Face, Remote and Hybrid Learning and Teaching
- Identify training needs and empower staff, students and parents in the use and implementation of Learning Management/Information Systems and other technology and ensure adherence to best practices
- Facilitate the effective use and implementation of Learning Management and Information Systems
- Keep abreast of the emerging and current trends relevant to technology-enabled education for enhanced learning experience & teaching outcomes
- Advise the leadership team and contribute to the strategic planning for the use and further implementation of educational technology
- Ensure effective implementation of and adherence to relevant policies and guidelines (ICT policy; Acceptable Use guidelines, BYOD guidelines; Blended, Remote and Hybrid Learning guidelines)
- Drive the development of curricular and extracurricular offerings and promote student initiatives to encourage student voice and leadership in this area
- May teach lessons in line with subject specialism
- Manage activities of relevant staff
Qualifications and Experience
- Masters degree in IT / education-related field.
- Minimum 10 years of teaching experience, minimum 4 years must be in IB Curriculum school(s).
- Strong curricula and teacher training expertise (curriculum development & documentation, assessment, online/remote and hybrid learning)
- Well versed in digital content & learning, virtual learning environments, classroom technology and curricula specific education apps
- Excellent interpersonal relations skills
- Proven ability as an innovative, results-oriented, self-motivated, energetic, creative problem solver
Job Expires: 27-May-2021