Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KEY PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviewing various business processes and documents to check for controls and compliance with the company policies which includes Physical Asset verification and conducting systems audits. This involves:
- Conducting interviews during audits;
- Preparing working papers for the various audits;
- Developing and administering surveys;
- Summarizing audit issues;
- Detecting fraud and conducting follow up investigations;
- Identifying all risks including people, technology and process risks, and evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of controls;
- Conducting data extraction, analysis, and security reviews utilizing software tools to guide the audit process;
- Identifying and documenting audit issues and recommendations concerning areas being reviewed;
- The performance of ad hoc assignments as required (e.g. investigations, advisory engagements)
- Bachelors’ degree in Commerce/Accounting /Finance or related discipline
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Analytical Skills
- Report writing skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- CPA Section IV / ACCA equivalent
- At least 3 years work experience in a reputable firm or insurance company.
- Experience in forensic audit will be an added advantage.
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org