Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This position reports directly to the Administration Coordinator and oversees the Procurement Unit. This position directly supervises the Procurement Supervisor and indirectly supervises the Procurement Specialists and Procurement Officers ensuring they have the support and resources they need to effectively carry out their duties. The position is responsible for overseeing all aspects of procurement unit which include compliance with the policies, strategic planning, budget preparation, procurement planning, coordination and managing of procurement functions, vendor management, preparing procurement reports and supports the sub-offices of CWS Africa.
This position directly supervises the Procurement Supervisors and indirectly supervises the Procurement Specialists and Procurement Officers.
This position reports directly to the Administration Coordinator.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, supply chain management, public administration, procurement or other related field.
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management is preferred.
- Seven (7) years of paid work experience in Procurement is required.
- Five (5) years of work experience in an organization that adheres to US Government CFR 200 required.
- Two (2) years of work experience with 2 CFR 200.
- Demonstrated excellent computer skills for Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
- Demonstrated strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal English skills.
- Working knowledge of Sage ERP System
- Working knowledge of the 2 CFR 200