Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This position reports to the Procurement Supervisor and supervises the Procurement Officers. This position is responsible for planning, coordinating and review of the daily procurement tasks of the Procurement Officers in their relevant teams, managing the procurement functions of supplies, equipment and services and training, coaching and mentoring of the Procurement Officers. This position offers support to the CWS Africa sub–offices.
This position supervises Procurement Officers.
This position reports directly to the Procurement Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in administration, supply chain management, public administration, procurement or other related field or five years’ experience
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management is preferred.
- Five (5) years of paid work experience is required.
- Two (2) years of work experience in an organization that adheres to US Government CFR 200 required.
- Two (2) years’ work experience in procurement or with similar administrative responsibilities preferred.
- Demonstrated excellent computer skills for Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of Sage ERP System will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal English skills.