Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ASSISTANT HEALTH RECORDS & INFORMATION MANAGEMENT OFFICER III – (JOB GROUP CPSB 11) – (3 POSTS) – V/NO. KCPSB/HS/25/2021
- Diploma in Health Records and Information Technology from a recognized institution and;
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving and documenting patients at hospital reception;
- Registering and booking appointments for patients to clinics and consultants;
- Storing and retrieving medical records documents;
- Preparing Clinics;
- Updating bed bureau;Editing of patient’s case records;
- Gathering data from different sources; Capturing data from service points;
- Maintaining records safety and confidentiality
- Storing and retrieving medical records;
- Balancing daily bed returns;
- Creating and maintaining master index;
- Updating patients master index;
- Directing patients to relevant clinics;
- Scheduling of patients to the consultants and specialty clinics;
- Assigning codes to diseases and surgical procedures in medicine and
- Preparing health records and reports.
Method of application
All applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed curriculum vitae with names, address and telephone contacts of three referees. Academic and professional certificates, testimonials, national identity card or passport and any other supporting documents. Clearly indicate the position applied for both on the cover letter and the envelope. Click here for more details Hand delivered applications should be dropped in the specific box provided at the County Public Service Board offices, Room 103, first floor at Thika Sub-County offices between 8.00 a.m and 5.00 p.m on weekdays. Applicants should seek clearance from and attach copies or evidence thereof of the
CURRENT (valid in 2021) documents below.
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications should reach the undersigned on or before 14th May, 2021 at 5.00 pm.
County Public Service Board
P O Box 2362 – 00900
i. Only short listed and successful candidates will be contacted.
ii. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
iii. Short listed candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
iv. The County Public Service Board is committed to availing equal employment opportunities to all Kenyans. People with disabilities, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply.
The County Public Service Board does NOT Charge any fee in the recruitment process, candidates should report to Police any one/number calling to solicit for cash from the applicants.