Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Kiambu County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions under Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and the County Government Act, No. 17 of 2012.
CLINICAL OFFICER (ENT) – JOB GROUP CPSB 09 – (1 POST) V/NO. KCPSB/HS/08/2021
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Be a holder of Diploma in Clinical Medicine Surgery or Clinical Medicine & Community Health or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Be a holder of a Higher Diploma in Clinical Medicine in ENT from a recognized institution;
- Possess a Certificate of Registration from the Clinical Officers’ Council;
- Possess a valid practicing license
- Must have good inter-personal and communication skills;
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the chief ENT clinical officer who offer ear, nose and throat treatment to patients in the county hospital;
- Attend to and diagnose patients with ear, nose and throat conditions within the county hospital;
- Refer ear, nose and throat patients to appropriate medical consultants, special clinics or other higher levels in the county hospital for further diagnosis and treatment;
- Monitor the progress of patients with ear, nose and throat condition once they are put on medication.
Method of application
All applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed curriculum vitae with names, address and telephone contacts of three referees. Academic and professional certificates, testimonials, national identity card or passport and any other supporting documents. Clearly indicate the position applied for both on the cover letter and the envelope. Click here for more details Hand delivered applications should be dropped in the specific box provided at the County Public Service Board offices, Room 103, first floor at Thika Sub-County offices between 8.00 a.m and 5.00 p.m on weekdays. Applicants should seek clearance from and attach copies or evidence thereof of the
CURRENT (valid in 2021) documents below.
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications should reach the undersigned on or before 14th May, 2021 at 5.00 pm.
County Public Service Board
P O Box 2362 – 00900
i. Only short listed and successful candidates will be contacted.
ii. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
iii. Short listed candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
iv. The County Public Service Board is committed to availing equal employment opportunities to all Kenyans. People with disabilities, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply.
The County Public Service Board does NOT Charge any fee in the recruitment process, candidates should report to Police any one/number calling to solicit for cash from the applicants.