Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Powermax is one of the major electrical distributor companies in Kenya and the whole of East Africa. We supply competitive products in terms of prices and standard quality that meets the needs and demands of our market. We have established perfect selling networks and created a good relationship with our retail and wholesale customers all over Kenya and the whole of East Africa.
Job Title: Accountant
Role and Responsibilities
- Monitoring compliance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Reviewing, investigating, and correcting errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Reviewing accounts and weekly check runs and reconciles.
- Determining proper handling of financial transactions and approving transactions within designated limits.
- Compiling and analyzing financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts, cost centers and documents business transactions.
- Preparing financial statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position.
- Analyzing transactional processes and identifying areas where additional accuracies and efficiencies can be achieved.
- Applying cost accounting methods to achieve accurate representation of cost center performance.
- Maintaining system of accounts and keeping records on all company transactions and assets
- Reporting, analyzing, and ensuring integrity of all financial information.
Key Requirements (qualifications and skills)
- A degree in Finance/ Accounts
- CPA certified
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience
- AVAILABILITY- immediately.
Method of application
Qualified candidates to send their applications through firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline of Submission 6th May 2021