Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HFC Limited, an integrated property and financial solutions provider has an exciting opportunity in our ICT Department. We are seeking for talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Digital Channels Support Officer
Reporting To: Manager – Channels
Overall Job Purpose
The Digital Channels Support Officer will be responsible for delivering ICT support to the Core Banking Systems and other Business systems by providing technical assistance, analysis and solutions to issues reported, reports and administration services in a manner that ensures that all customer information is secure and the pertinent Service Level Agreements measures are consistently attained.
- Oversee resolution of systems related problems with the Banks installed Business Applications. This will involve handling queries from users and resolve or advise them accordingly as well as attending to systems failures to resolve or coordinate the resolution of the problem, liaising with software vendors to resolve systems issues or escalating where necessary.
- Lead implementation/upgrade (projects) of Channels and Business Application within branches & Head Office. This will involve, preparation and sign-off project Initiation document and obtaining the necessary approvals to commit required resources, ensuring that systems are designed and configured as per the requirements of the users as well as conceptualizing and providing the best approach to achieve or automate business requirements from the users.
- Providing test systems for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and ensuring that functions/features are tested before being put on the live system, develop and maintain documentation on system configuration or setup and also provide resources/assist in user training.
- Perform Application tuning and performance monitoring, establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures, and also implement and maintain database security by installing adequate controls to secure data, as well as ensuring that all applications are fully licensed and compliance to regulatory bodies.
- Ensure policies, procedures and guidelines for information processing and outputs are well documented, details available and well understood.
- Speedy closure of the issues and problems assigned to the analyst with pro-activeprioritization and feedback.
- Plan and put into action long-range solutions for resolving recurring difficulties with minimumuser disruption – educate users to resolve simple recurring problems themselves.
- Identify performance degradation trends and problem areas and actively participate in resolution.
- Participate in the implementation of IT related policies and undertake other tasks as may beassigned from time to time by the seniors in the bank’s IT function.
- Avail all scheduled reports and also generate ad-hoc reports as requested by the Business.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Computer Science Degree and other IT related courses with at least 3 year’s Banking experience and with good knowledge of computer operations in a busy I.T. environment that require a lot oftrouble-shooting.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in a busy IT environment as a systems analyst with hands in application administration.
- One or more IT certification such as in MCSE and Oracle will be an added advantage.
- At least two-year experience using/supporting ICT systems with proven hands on experience in Core Banking System and other installed Bank Systems will be an added advantage.
- In-depth technical knowledge on Information Technology and current trends.
- Possess excellent communication, project management skills and good analytical and problem solving skills.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Results oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Analytical thinker
- Problem Solving skills
- Good Communicator,
- Team player.
- Should have good knowledge of the bank’s products in order to be able to interpret user needs,possesses general awareness of the bank’s operating procedure with detailed knowledge of the Bank’s Information Security Policy.
- Ability to evaluate situations, provide proper guidance and make proper decisions, able to forecast, plan, and organize work for effective achievement of job tasks.
- General awareness of the bank’s operating procedures as well as detailed knowledge of the Bank’s Information Security Policy.
Application Deadline 13th May, 2021