Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Kenya Wine Agencies Limited (KWAL) is the leading manufacturer and distributor of wines and spirits in Kenya , Eastern and Central Africa region.
The job holder will be responsible for developing and executing brand strategies for the specific product segment to build brand equity and drive revenue and increase market share.
- Area 1: Brand Management
- In collaboration with the Brand Manager, develop and execute successful Annual Brand Plans as well as execute Activity Recommendations (ACRECS) aligned to the overall brand objectives.
- Constantly evaluate existing brand initiatives and recommend new or revised ideas/concepts aimed at growing the business of the respective category
- Work with Brand Manager and agencies to develop appropriate/innovative Through the Line executions cycle activities to ensure the plans are brought to life in the outlet level.
- Work alongside the Brand Manager in using Brand insights and Retail Audit information to assess and constantly evaluate the Health of the brands within respective categories
- Area 2: Marketing Campaigns Development & Execution Management
- Work with the Brand manager to execute marketing campaigns for the assigned market segment to enhance brand visibility and drive growth in sales.
- Be involved in finding execution solutions in line with approved Brand plans; this include all appropriate ATL, BTL and Digital solutions that generate leads and facilitate the selling process while being consistent with the branding strategy.
- Conduct Robust Measurement and Evaluation of ATL and BTL initiatives and recommend ways to improve effectiveness in future campaigns
- Constantly go to Trade to evaluate first-hand the success of initiatives and course correct during the execution of the approved ideas/concepts.
- Area 3: Commercialization of New Product Development
- Play a key role in Identifying, assessing and developing the marketing mix elements that will commercialize the innovation and renovation brands in the respective category
- Area 4: Marketing Resource Management
- Follow up on LPOs and Invoices in line with A&P management for respective projects within the respective category
- Ensure proper use of POS merchandise and Visibility deployment for respective projects within the respective category
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
- Membership to a relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
- A least Two (2) years’ experience in Sales or Marketing or branding in a similar organization.
Deadline is 18th May,2021.