Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Authority seeks to recruit qualified and competent staff on short term temporary employment contract for a period of only six (6) months.
Short Term Temporary Employment Contract Vacancies
Vacancy – Corporate Communications (RBA/4/3/4/2021/07)
- Bachelors Degree in communication, public relations or equivalent from a recognized university;
- Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institution;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results; and
- Fulfil the requirements of chapter 6 of the Constitution
KRA 1: Protocol
- Assist in warm reception and send-off of RBA visitors
- Participate in handling customer queries and in providing necessary assistance through consultation with the relevant Departments.
- Work with other officers to organize in-house functions – exhibitions, meetings, seminars, anniversaries, ceremonies, etc.
KRA 2: The Media
- Participate in issuing press releases, reacting to media stories and proactive media reporting through the available channels.
- Assist in convening public relations and media related meetings
KRA 3: Publications
- Implement design concepts for promotional materials that includes posters, cards, calendars, diaries, t-shirts, amongst other;
- Editing RBA’s newsletters, brochures, handbooks, and manuals;
KRA 4: Website
- Participate in updating RBA website in consultation with technical officers.
KRA 5: Outreach
- Represent RBA in meetings, conferences, seminars and other forums.
- Work with other officers to implement the Charter, monitor and evaluate feedback on its implementation, and constantly review its format for suitability.
KRA 6: Internal Publics
- Assist to formulate and implement teamwork activities for staff, the members of RBA Board of Directors.
- Participate in activities to disseminate internal information and obtain feedback through meetings, notices, surveys, etc.
Terms of Offer
These positions offer a competitive remuneration package, excellent opportunity to make a contribution to the performance of the Authority.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit clearance certificates from the following bodies:
- Kenya Revenue Authority – (Valid Tax compliance certificate).
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations – (Certificate of good conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board – (Compliance certificate, where applicable)
- Ethics and Anti – Corruption Commission – (Self-Declaration form)
- Credit Reference Bureau – (Certificate of clearance or credit report)
Closing Date: 18/05/2021
RBA values diversity therefore youth, female candidates, persons with disability and marginalized are strongly encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RBA is an Equal opportunity employer, employer of choice, and all qualified Kenyans are encouraged to apply.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will result in automatic disqualification.
Retirement Benefits Authority (RBA) is ISO 9001:2015 Certified