Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Short Term Temporary Employment Contract Vacancies
Vacancy – Driver II (RBA/4/3/4/2021/04)
- KCSE Mean Grade of D+ or equivalent;
- valid Class BCE Driving License free from any endorsements;
- Certificate of Occupational Trade Test Grade III for drivers;
- A valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- First-Aid certificate course lasting not less than one (1) week from St. John Ambulance or Kenya Institute of Highways and Building Technology or any other recognized institution;
- Certificate of suitability trade test for drivers from the Ministry of Transport, Infrastructure, Housing & Urban Development;
- At least five (5) years relevant work experience;
- Accident-free record – within the last three (3) years;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results;
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution;
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution
KRA 1: Motor vehicle maintenance
- Take care of the day to day maintenance of assigned vehicles, check cleanliness, oil, water, battery and brakes functionality
- Ensure that all vehicles comply with the Minimum Operating Security Standards
KRA 2: Vehicle Driving
- Drive official vehicles for the transport of authorized personnel within and outside Nairobi.
- Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes and greasing
- Follow all rules and regulations in relation to the management of Authority Planning and Coordinating of vehicles
- Deliver goods as required
- Maintain good customer care practices
- Ensure that the work ticket is duly signed prior to start of a journey.
- Help in delivery of urgent mails
KRA 3: Records Keeping
- Custody of daily records of vehicles.
- Generate vehicle records weekly and monthly
Terms of Offer
These positions offer a competitive remuneration package, excellent opportunity to make a contribution to the performance of the Authority.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit clearance certificates from the following bodies:
- Kenya Revenue Authority – (Valid Tax compliance certificate).
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations – (Certificate of good conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board – (Compliance certificate, where applicable)
- Ethics and Anti – Corruption Commission – (Self-Declaration form)
- Credit Reference Bureau – (Certificate of clearance or credit report)
Closing Date: 18/05/2021
RBA values diversity therefore youth, female candidates, persons with disability and marginalized are strongly encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RBA is an Equal opportunity employer, employer of choice, and all qualified Kenyans are encouraged to apply.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will result in automatic disqualification.
Retirement Benefits Authority (RBA) is ISO 9001:2015 Certified