Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Short Term Temporary Employment Contract Vacancies
Vacancy – ICT Officer II (RBA/4/3/4/2021/03)
- Bachelor’s degree in ICT from a recognized University;
- Certification in Implementation of application development environments like PHP, NET framework, Java; SQL, SharePoint;
- Professional ICT Certification by Microsoft Dynamics NAV/SAP/Microsoft Dynamics or equivalent;
- At least one (1) year relevant work experience;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results;
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution.
KRA 1: ICT Systems
- Participate in carrying out ICT systems analysis and design to suit RBA needs
- Assist senior officers to customize and test ICT programs according to identified needs.
KRA 2: ICT Applications
- Work with seniors to develop and update ICT application systems.
- Assist to customize computer programs to the various needs of users within RBA.
- Participate in training the users on ICT applications developed
KRA 3: Infrastructure
- Assist to evaluate and recommend on suitability of ICT equipment.
- Install ICT equipment and peripherals in order for them to operate together as a system.
- Monitor tuning system performance, storage management, system security, print management, and capacity management and network connectivity.
KRA 4: Maintenance
- Assist to detect and act on faults on ICT equipment/systems.
- Assist to organize the fixing or rectification of faulty equipment/systems.
Terms of Offer
These positions offer a competitive remuneration package, excellent opportunity to make a contribution to the performance of the Authority.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit clearance certificates from the following bodies:
- Kenya Revenue Authority – (Valid Tax compliance certificate).
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations – (Certificate of good conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board – (Compliance certificate, where applicable)
- Ethics and Anti – Corruption Commission – (Self-Declaration form)
- Credit Reference Bureau – (Certificate of clearance or credit report)
Closing Date: 18/05/2021
RBA values diversity therefore youth, female candidates, persons with disability and marginalized are strongly encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RBA is an Equal opportunity employer, employer of choice, and all qualified Kenyans are encouraged to apply.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will result in automatic disqualification.
Retirement Benefits Authority (RBA) is ISO 9001:2015 Certified