Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Authority seeks to recruit qualified and competent staff on short term temporary employment contract for a period of only six (6) months.
Short Term Temporary Employment Contract Vacancies
Vacancy – Internal Audit Officer II (RBA/4/3/4/2021/09)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Business Management (Accounting Option) or equivalent from a recognized University;
- Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institution;
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution
KRA 1: Audit of Management, Operational and Financial processes of the Authority
- Assisting in carrying out verification of financial information as per audit program;
- Assisting in developing Audit tests to be executed during the auditing process;
- Contributing in the preparation of audit working papers based on the audit program in an accurate and timely manner
KRA 2: Follow-up on past audit findings and recommendations
- Assist in updating the list of outstanding audit issues raised; and
- Liaising with the process owners to confirm the implementation status of the audit recommendations.
KRA 3: Enterprise Risk Management
- Assist in facilitating the review and monitoring of the enterprise risk management processes in the Authority
KRA 4: Reporting
- Assist in preparation of reports of findings concerning scope of audit, financial conditions found, source and application of funds, and make recommendations for the improvement of operations
- Assist in summarizing results of audit activities and status of implementation of past audit recommendations, and other measurement goals and results
Terms of Offer
These positions offer a competitive remuneration package, excellent opportunity to make a contribution to the performance of the Authority.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit clearance certificates from the following bodies:
- Kenya Revenue Authority – (Valid Tax compliance certificate).
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations – (Certificate of good conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board – (Compliance certificate, where applicable)
- Ethics and Anti – Corruption Commission – (Self-Declaration form)
- Credit Reference Bureau – (Certificate of clearance or credit report)
Closing Date: 18/05/2021
RBA values diversity therefore youth, female candidates, persons with disability and marginalized are strongly encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RBA is an Equal opportunity employer, employer of choice, and all qualified Kenyans are encouraged to apply.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will result in automatic disqualification.
Retirement Benefits Authority (RBA) is ISO 9001:2015 Certified