Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Authority seeks to recruit qualified and competent staff on short term temporary employment contract for a period of only six (6) months.
Short Term Temporary Employment Contract Vacancies
Vacancy – Legal Officer II (RBA/4/3/4/2021/06)
- Bachelor of Laws degree;
- Diploma in Law from the Kenya School of Law;
- Admission as an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya;
- Current Practicing Certificate from the High Court of Kenya;
- Membership to the Law Society of Kenya in good standing;
- Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institution; and
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution
KRA 1: Legal Research and Review
- Work with other officers to review retirement benefits legislation
- Participate in review of cross-sectoral laws in order to recommend appropriate amendments.
- Participate in legal research and preparation of opinions
KRA 2: Contract Management
- Participate in negotiation of contracts, leases, and other legal instruments.
KRA 3: Intellectual Property
- Assist in protecting RBA rights, privileges and interests in intellectual property.
- Work with others to protect RBA innovations, processes through registration of patents and copyrights
KRA 4: External Lawyers
- Assist in keeping a record of all court and tribunal matters involving the Authority
- Participate in issuing instructions and disseminating information to external lawyers
- Assist in compiling reports on matters handled by external lawyers
Terms of Offer
These positions offer a competitive remuneration package, excellent opportunity to make a contribution to the performance of the Authority.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit clearance certificates from the following bodies:
- Kenya Revenue Authority – (Valid Tax compliance certificate).
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations – (Certificate of good conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board – (Compliance certificate, where applicable)
- Ethics and Anti – Corruption Commission – (Self-Declaration form)
- Credit Reference Bureau – (Certificate of clearance or credit report)
RBA values diversity therefore youth, female candidates, persons with disability and marginalized are strongly encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 18/05/2021
RBA is an Equal opportunity employer, employer of choice, and all qualified Kenyans are encouraged to apply.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will result in automatic disqualification.
Retirement Benefits Authority (RBA) is ISO 9001:2015 Certified