Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Authority seeks to recruit qualified and competent staff on short term temporary employment contract for a period of only six (6) months.
Short Term Temporary Employment Contract Vacancies
Vacancy – Market Conduct Officer II (RBA/4/3/4/2021/08)
- Bachelors Degree in any of the following: accounting, human resource management, marketing, communication, public relations or equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institution; and
- Fulfils the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution
KRA 1: Dispute Management
- Assisting in the handling of customer inquiries, complaints and disputes arising from scheme members and other stakeholders;
- Providing feedback on complaints and disputes to scheme members and other stakeholders
KRA 2: Public Complaints and Inquiries
- Liaising with the corporate communications department on enquiries to ensure they are followed up, resolved and reported;
- Assist in complaints classification & analysis
- Prepare regular reports on public complaints and inquiries for consideration by management and the department
KRA 3: Information Management
- Assisting in collating information on consumer protection, governance and stakeholder education programs to be availed on the Authority’s website, media reports and other information portals.
- Compiling information for the stakeholder education forums and handling the arrangements and logistics at the training sessions;
- Assisting in writing reports on the consumer protection, governance and stakeholder education activities.
- Keeping records of consumer protection, governance and stakeholder education programs
KRA 4: Audit, Risk Management & ISO Compliance
- Assisting monitoring the Department’s Risk Management indicators related to Dispute Resolution and Complaints Management and taking agreed actions to mitigate the risks
Terms of Offer
These positions offer a competitive remuneration package, excellent opportunity to make a contribution to the performance of the Authority.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit clearance certificates from the following bodies:
- Kenya Revenue Authority – (Valid Tax compliance certificate).
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations – (Certificate of good conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board – (Compliance certificate, where applicable)
- Ethics and Anti – Corruption Commission – (Self-Declaration form)
- Credit Reference Bureau – (Certificate of clearance or credit report)
Closing Date: 18/05/2021
RBA values diversity therefore youth, female candidates, persons with disability and marginalized are strongly encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RBA is an Equal opportunity employer, employer of choice, and all qualified Kenyans are encouraged to apply.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will result in automatic disqualification.
Retirement Benefits Authority (RBA) is ISO 9001:2015 Certified